Terms and Conditions of Bed and Breakfast De Heul
We kindly welcome you to our bed and breakfast De Heul. By confirming a reservation, these Terms and Conditions become effective.
Owner: Raymond and Saskia Kuiper
Manager: replacement in the event of absence of owner
Guest: principal guest and accompanying guests who reside in the B&B
Third parties: each other legal entity who is not a guest, manager or owner
- These Terms and Conditions apply for all guests of B&B De Heul, de Heul 39, 1511AJ in Oostzaan.
- Bed and Breakfast De Heul is also referred to as the B&B.
- Guests of B&B De Heul are required to observe these Terms and Conditions/internal regulations, upon violation of which and in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the owner or manager can deny and/or refuse access to B&B De Heul with immediate effect, without further communication or providing reasons and without restitution of the accommodation expenses.
- The principal guest is required to be 21 years or older, is responsible for his or her accompanying guests and needs to have a permanent domicile or residence.
- A copy of the Terms and Conditions/internal regulations is provided upon request. It is also available for perusal in the rooms of the B&B and on the website www.bbdeheul.nl
Bed and Breakfast De Heul:
- The B&B is described on the website www.bbdeheul.nl
- This website was composed with the utmost care, however, there may be differences between the text and/or photos presented on the website and the actual situation at the B&B at the time of the stay of the guests.
No rights can be derived from such differences by the guests.
- For booking of 1 person, the B&B is entitled to designate a different room than the room that the guest has booked.
- No pets are allowed in the rooms and they are non-smoking. This is how we ensure the most healthy and clean rooms.
Reserving and confirmation:
- Reserving an apartment can be done by telephone, email, our website www.bbdeheul.nl or via Bed and Breakfast Nederland.
- After receiving a reservation request, the B&B will send a confirmation email (if the room is available). The Terms and Conditions are in effect at that time.
- If we do not possess your contact information, then it is not possible to provide a definitive confirmation.
- To process the tourist tax, the B&B needs to receive the name, address and date of birth of the principal guest.
- The B&B does not charge reservation or cleaning costs.
- After payment of your reservation, it is definitive for both parties.
- The prices of the apartments are specified on our website: www.bbdeheul.nl
- Prices are including use of towels, care products, bed linen, water and electricity, tourist tax and final cleaning.
- The reservation is definitive after receiving the deposit. The deposit amounts to 50% of the total amount.
- The deposit needs to be paid within 7 calendar days after receipt of the confirmation, with reference of your name and arrival date.
- The remaining outstanding amount needs to be paid in cash or by card upon arrival.
- If the deposit is not paid in a timely manner, then the reservation request is cancelled. The guest will receive a message about this by email.
- For reservations with an arrival within one week, the deposit needs to be paid immediately.
- If you are coming by and will be staying over on that very same day, then you will receive the bill on location and you will be able to pay your payment by card or in cash at that time.
- Business guests will always receive an invoice. Private individual guests can also request this.
Payment occurs at our bank account number: NL55RABO0343573938 in the name of B&B de Heul, with reference of your name and date of arrival.
B&B de Heul is not liable for damage, theft or loss of guest property. In the event of disputes, all (legal) expenses are at the expense of the guests.
All risks pertaining to the stay in the B&B is at the expense of the guests and the owners cannot be held liable for personal injury which results from a stay in the B&B.
This also applies to defects and failures of power, water and technical systems, work activities not previously known of and unforeseen noise pollution in the vicinity.
Damage and loss of moveable property in and around the B&B needs to be reported by the guests immediately and reimbursed to the owners.
In the event of any repair or replacement costs, for example the loss of the key, all costs which follows from this will be charged to the guests.
A stay on our terrain is entirely at own risk.
Cancellation/No-Show (no arrival without cancellation) by the guest:
- In the event of cancellation, the following conditions apply:
– For cancellation 2 weeks or earlier prior to the date of arrival; no cancellation costs.
– For cancellation of 14 days to 6 days prior to the date of arrival; 50% cancellation costs.
– For cancellation of 5 days or less prior to the date or arrival of in the event of a no-show; 100% cancellation costs.
- Only at the discretion of the owner or manager (for example in the event of calamities) can the cancellation conditions be deviated from.
- To be eligible for any refund, the cancellation has to be communicated to the owner by email immediately.
- The agreed upon amount will be transferred within two weeks after consultation.
- No refund occurs in the event of early departure.
Cancellation by owner:
- B&B de Heul may only terminate the reservation agreement in the event of force majeure, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or family, hospital admission or unannounced sale.
- In one of these cases, the owner or manager will offer an alternative to the guest as soon as possible.
- If no alternative is possible or if the guest does not accept the offered alternative, then a refund of the full amount will take place. Any other costs as a result of the termination will not be reimbursed by the owner.
- We advise you to conclude a travel and/or cancellation insurance.
These cancellation conditions only apply for direct booking and not for booking sites such as Booking.com or Airbnb. These organisations make use of their own conditions.
- The personal information, either provided or become known, will be handled by the owners with confidentiality and not made available to third parties.
Do you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions? We are happy to hear from you!
We wish you a pleasant stay in our B&B de Heul!